CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 9, 2007

First Post!!!11!

Ok, well, here I go...

Most of you probably know what's going on with us recently, but if you don't, here's the abridged version.

Marshall and I were married on November 18, 2006. We honeymooned in Chicago, and then returned to Louisville, KY, where I am currently enrolled at Boyce College of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. I have been here since January 2005, and I am working towards my Bachelor of Arts in Biblical and Theological Studies. After we got engaged, Marshall found a job with Print Fulfillment Services as an IT technician and moved to Louisville in February 2006. I continue to work part-time as a server at California Pizza Kitchen.

In December, after many months of searching, we joined Highview Baptist Church (East Campus). We are involved in an Adult Bible Fellowship Class with other couples in their 20s and early 30s. We are the "babies" of the class, but it is such a blessing to have fellowship with others who are a little bit further ahead in their marriages and careers. I am also an assistant teacher in the three year old Sunday School class, and Marshall helps me out quite a bit (and maybe more than he really wants...though I have a feeling they are growing on him :-D).

Other than that, we lead a fairly simple life. Most evenings are spent at home relaxing - reading, watching T.V., playing games, or going for walks.

It is about time for me to tear myself away from the computer; I have spent my entire morning online (mostly paying bills and whatnot...but with an occasional peek at Facebook here and there) and there are groceries to purchase, dishes to wash, and clothes to fold. Goodbye for now!

Mary Catherine

0 comments: